For lease! Premium location with Award Winning Bloomfield Hills School District! Private setting with fenced backyard with hot tub in the cul-de-sac. Grand English Tudor style home welcomes you with crystal chandeliers, marble floors, stunning dual staircase, chef's gourmet kitchen with upscale appliances and the views you will enjoy daily. Plenty of space for large family and entertainment, walkout basement with wet bar, deck with gas heaters, garden with statuary, 4 car heated garage, 4 furnaces, 4 fireplaces, movie theatre room, elegant living & dining room with crown moldings, field stone fireplace, spacious master bedroom, large walk in closets, billiard table, tons of storage. Freshly painted and new carpet throughout. Close to famous private Cranbrook School, Brother Rice, Bloomfield Hills Golf Course, restaurants. Home warranty is included. Originally was built by the Bloomfield Hills builders as his primary residence with fine craftsmanship. Also for Sale $1,200,000.
- Bar Fridge, Gas Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Built-In Electric Oven, Range Hood, Built-In Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Vented Exhaust Fan
- Cable Available, Carbon Monoxide Alarm(S), High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Jetted Tub, Programmable Thermostat, Wet Bar
- Ceiling Fan(S), Central Air
- Forced Air
- Fenced, Outside Lighting, Spa/Hot-Tub
- 4 Car
- Signature Sotheby's International Realty Bham - Olga Mackenzie
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. via Harrell Realty Team and Signature Sotheby's International Realty Bham, (c)2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing and that the data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited.