Friday, February 8, 2019
By Robert Harrell
We're Shocked! 5 Common Electrocution Dangers in Your Home

Of all the scary hazards that could exist in your home, electrocution is one that should not be taken lightly. There's always a risk of being shocked by some of those handy products you use in your home on a daily basis.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration says that, depending on the level of electrical current, electrocution can result in something as innocuous (but still painful) as a mild shock to something more severe, like nerve damage and burns. In some circumstances, it can even cause cardiac arrest and death.

As dramatic as that may sound, we're not trying to alarm anyone. But in the interest of keeping you and your loved ones safe, we asked the experts to reveal the most prevalent electrocution risks inside a home.

By Terri Williams

Please CLICK HERE to read more:

Back