In four words 'Rob is the best'. We had a condo in Commerce Twp and after living there for 5 years we moved out of MI and rented it out for the next 9 years. The three tenants who rented the condo during those 9 years were great but after the last tenant left, the condo was not in a pristine condition. Rob worked with us to come up with a list of things that needed to be done (repair, cleaning, paint, new carpet) etc. to make it appealing to the prospective buyer. Since we do not live in MI, he got us quotes and supervised the repair, paint and got the new carpets done in just 2 weeks. For me that is going over and above the call of duty. Then he prepared a nice listing we got an offer on the 1st day we listed and completed the sale in 2-3 weeks after. In short, we engage Rob in late February and sold the condo in early April.
- He is a genuine, caring and extremely efficient and responsive.
- Rob takes care of your property as his own.
- He does not push you to accept a deal.
- Seasoned guy who understands the nuances of real estate.
- Born and raised in the area, he is an expert in local real estate.
- Rob has my 100% confidence.